Wednesday 13 March 2013

Rock N Rose - Flower Crowns



During a recent post about summer, I found a gorgeous flower crown, which got me to searching for more. During this search I discovered the jewelry and accessory brand - Rock N Rose.



Top left: This would be an amazing colour pop if you were looking to make that extra bold statement. Would look best on a chocolate brown hair.

Top right: My personal favourite! Massively over sized flowers in a gorgeous dark shade of red. This is from the Pixie Lott collection, and as it does on her, would look amazing on blonde hair with matching red lipstick.

Bottom left: Now this ones a little different considering green flowers don't actually exist (do they?) But I am nearly as in love with this as I am the red one. I think it would look fantastic on blonde, brown or ginger hair and am so tempted to buy it and try it out at Reading Festival this year! 

Bottom right: Classic colours you could buy from any high street store, but still super cute and probably a good choice if you're wearing a flower headband for the first time or don't want to stand out as much.

Although if you're planning on wearing any of these, best be prepared for (jealous) stares!

No comments:

Post a Comment