Wednesday 13 March 2013

Summer!?


Here in England, we recently had something that only happens rarely, something we don't see very often, but when we do everyone reacts - in a BIG way.
Heat is what I'm talking about. It reached 12 degrees last week, which to most people in the world is a blisteringly cold night, but here in the UK, we have grown accustomed to minus temperatures and snow. A lot of snow.

All this 'sun' has got the atmosphere at college buzzing. Talk of the summer, their plans, their holidays and most importantly of course - what they're going to wear! 
My favorite part of summer is that fashion is more laid back and relaxed and I plan to get my legs out every single day, bathe in the sun and make daisy chains for my hair.


Here's my Spring wish list. What's on yours?

1. Cheetah Crop Top - Topshop £19
2. Turquoise Stone Ring - H&M £2.99
3. Flower Garland Head Band - ASOS £9
4. Paisley Denim Shorts - Topshop MOTO £42
5. Diamante Coin Hamsa Head Band £28
6. Moccasins - swell.com £27
7. Floral Kimono - ASOS £68

No comments:

Post a Comment