Wednesday 26 March 2014

Get the look - Ecuador!

It would be silly of me to be posting exactly the same as if I was still in England and not take advantage of all the culture and inspiration around me that I will most likely never experience again. So today my style crush is the country I´m currently in - Ecuador! 

The Ecuadorians womens traditional dress is closest to the Inca clothing than any other area of the Andes. Lashings of gold and beads are layered over loose blouses and shawls.

Source: ecuadorliving.com


Here´s my take on Ecuadorian style that you can where at home!

1. Urban Outfitters
2. New Look
3. Topshop
4. River Island
5. Urban Outfitters
6. New Look
7. Miss Selfridge
8. Miss Selfridge
9. Topshpop
10. New Look
11. Topshop
12. River Island

What do you think???


1 comment:

  1. So cute. :) I love finding styles from around the world.

    http://shimmerglitzandglam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete