Wednesday 19 March 2014

Urban Outfitters Sun + Sky Lookbook






 I think the letters that best describe the noise I made when I first stumbled across this lookbook was 'urrrhhhaaa.' Offically obsessed!!!
I´ve been looking for clothes like these for YEARS. Two years and eleven months to be exact, which was when I saw Vanessa Hudgens at the 2011 Coachella festival in that outfit. That crochet flower top and cut off shorts had me scouring the internet for days for similar tops and now, finally, nearly 3 months later, I´ve found not only the Vanessa top I´ve been dreaming about, but other incredible crochet and festival/beach inspired pieces. Take a look at my favourites...
Sorry the prices are in dollars, I´m doing this from Ecuador!

The crochet top similar to Vanessas ($39)

 
1. Bucket bag $68
2. Off the shoulder romper $69
3. Crochet tank top $69
4. Halter bikini $69
5. Loose white dress $89
6. Cuff bracelets $58 
7. Turquoise ring $18










2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous campaign, I love this boho look!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd die for ALL of it !

    alexasunshine83.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete