Thursday 13 February 2014

Nike ID


For travelling, trainers were something I was going to need, and I needed good quality ones that would last me. The last pair of vans I owned fell apart in the space of a month and converses never looked right on me so I decided to go for Nikes. Loads of my friends have them and RAVE about them, and when browsing on their website I found an option where you can custom make your trainers,  called Nike ID.
Here you can custom design a pair of Nikes pretty much however you like. You can choose the style, the materials for all the different parts of your shoes, the lace colour and the swoosh colour. You can even write what you want on the back, something I wish I did now. 
They take about three weeks to arrive as they're being made specifically for you over in Asia, but Nike keep you updated with emails informing you as to how your trainers are getting on and you can even track them online after their dispatched down the exact town and minute it was there, if you're super keen (definitely not me!) 
Of course there's always the gamble that they're not going to turn up looking exactly how you wanted, something I was anxious about throughout the entire process, so you should make sure you're wiling to risk £95 before ordering them! 
Luckily enough mine were just how I wanted, however now I have to gamble if they're going to last me 7 months of galavanting round South America... 


No comments:

Post a Comment