Monday 13 May 2013

Boohoo traveler collection




So, I was on the phone to my mum the other day, chatting away about plans for the weekend, when suddenly I had to tell her to stop talking and wait a minute. Maybe I was over reacting at what I saw, maybe I was just being a drama queen (as my mum would say), but I had to stop what I was doing when I saw the latest boohoo advert on TV. 

The Aztec prints on models trawling through the desert caught my eye right away. I love this print!! Or any print really for that matter. But to see it all together in one 'geo traveler' collection was something else. The bright colours and prints in a stripe pattern have such an exotic holiday feel. But not in a touristy way, in a real traveler way. Fab! 

Here are some of my favourite pieces from the collection! I really hope I manage to nab something soon! (Ergh, money problems, at least I can look!)

1. Spike earrings - £6
2.Pleated skater skirt - £15
3. Cutaway crop top - £6
4. Drawstring bag - £15
5. Shorts - £8
6.Yellow studded necklace - £12
7. Flower/aztec printed trousers - £24
8. Beaded headband - £5
9. Black bag - £32
10. Rainbow maxi skirt - £15
11. Triangle necklace - £8
12. Multi-coloured bandeau top - £6
13. Printed skater skirt - £14
14. Drawstring shorts - £15
15. Slingback peep-toes - £32


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ruby, do you have any idea how to find the dress from your last pic there at the bottom? I cant find it on the website but surely they must have it!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had a massive look and I can hardly find anything from this collection at all! Crazy, it really wasn't that long ago it was advertised everywhere :/ shame, it's such a nice dress! Sorry! xxx

    ReplyDelete