Wednesday 15 May 2013

Olsens at the Met Gala


was very keen to see Mary Kate and Ashley at the Met Gala this year after they disappointed me last year. I've loved they're style for years and they truly are fashion icons. This year they didn't let me down! 


Mary Kate wore a vintage drop waist Chanel gown with gorgeous beading detail. On top a vintage (what else?) yellow silk coat with a flower print an fur trims. I didn't instantly like this at all, in fact I quite hated it when directly compared to Ashley's but when looked at on its own it really is quite stunning. 



I think this is absolutely gorgeous and I'm utterly obsessed with this. Ashley is wearing vintage Christian Dior (my fave fave favourite designer label) and pulling it off better than anyone else could. 
The colour, the shape, the embroidery! Everything about this dress is stunning and she looks like an angel. 




It's obvious these sisters do things for the pure love of fashion and clearly only wear what they know and truly love. Although they're not wearing items from their own fashion label, The Row, they're still promoting their own style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment