Wednesday 8 May 2013

Look at you!

ASOS

The sun is finally out! I don't know about you, but I have a ridiculous addiction to sunglasses. I have about 10 pairs. I just can't help it, there's so many styles and colours. You don't wear the same clothes every day so why wear the same sunglasses?? On a recent trip to Primark, I bought FIVE pairs, but at £1-£2 each, how could anyone resist!? They do tend to break quite easily and quickly, but at that price, it really isn't that much of a blow!

Gant - £125 (Or if you're jammy like me £12.99 at TK Maxx)

On the other hand I don't mind to spend a little more if I see a pair I really like and aren't just a fashion fad. A recent TK Maxx trip got me this pair of circular black Gant sunnies for just £12.99. When I got home I searched the internet for them and found them retailing for £125 on their website AND they were all sold out! Crazy.

Anyway these sunglasses are now all firmly on my wish list!

Here are some more sunnies on my wish list - not that I need anymore! 

1. White is a great alternative to the standard black most sunglasses come in. They have a lush retro 70s vibe and would look perfect by the pool in a one piece. Possibly my favourite of the bunch!
ASOS - £13

2. Tortoise shell (my fave!) and with a slight cat eye shape. Ideal if you want to try something different but are a bit scared to try the full blown cat eye shape! These glasses would look good with any outfit!
Warehouse - £18

3. A festival favourite I'm sure! A bit more expensive, but as I briefly mentioned earlier, spending more on sunglasses is usually worth it. The vintage look of these will never go out of style, you really could wear these for decades and I love the bar across the top! 
Wildfox - £196

4. Another expensive and perhaps more outlandish pair. These would be perfect for those who wish to stand out and make a statement! These thick framed Wildfox glasses have been seen on many a celebrity this spring and will be sure to turn heads.
Wildfox - £196

5. Nicole Ricchie anyone? I could definitely imagine these glasses on the ultimate boho-yet-glamorous fashion icon out there at the moment. A slighter posher upgrade of the ASOS ones, these give of a more classy vibe.
Urban Outfitters - £16

6. These sunnies are serious fun! The floral print, the vintage shape, even the metal bridge and detailing all give a great summery and laid back vibe. Wear them to the beach, where them to the shops to brighten up your look! 
Oasap - £15

No comments:

Post a Comment